Mr. Dominello represents school committees, cities, towns, and other public and private employers in labor and employment matters before state and federal courts and various state and federal agencies including the Massachusetts Department of Labor Relations, the Joint Labor-Management Committee, Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, the Massachusetts Civil Service Commission and the National Labor Relations Board. Mr. Dominello represents management in negotiations with unions representing teachers, administrators, paraprofessionals, custodians, clerical employees, police, fire and public works employees. He regularly advises private and public sector clients on a wide range of labor and employment law topics including collective bargaining, labor relations, discipline and discharge, layoffs and demotions, discrimination, investigations, severance and release agreements, and policy.
- Mr. Dominello has been a guest speaker at the Massachusetts Municipal Association Annual Meeting Trade Show regarding labor law and social media (2018 and 2020).
- Mr. Dominello has been a guest speaker at the Massachusetts Municipal Association Personnel Administrators Annual Conference regarding employee discipline and has been a guest speaker on special topics including responding to COVID-19 issues in schools.
- Massachusetts Council of School Attorneys, 2021 Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston College, B.A.
- Boston College, J.D., cum laude
- US District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- School Law
- Labor Law
- Employment Law
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018-2020