Ms. King represents, advises and provides training to public and private sector clients on labor and employment issues including labor relations, collective bargaining, wage and hour laws, employee leaves and accommodations, discrimination, and discipline and discharge. She also works with school clients on issues including bullying, student discipline, and student civil rights. She has represented clients in state and federal courts and various agencies including the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, Massachusetts Civil Service Commission and Massachusetts Department of Labor Relations.
- Massachusetts Council of School Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Babson College, B.S.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- US District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- School Law
- Labor Law
- Employment Law
- Appellate Law
Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019-2021