Ms. King represents, advises and provides training to public and private sector clients on labor and employment issues including labor relations, collective bargaining, wage and hour laws, employee leaves and accommodations, policy development, discrimination, and discipline and discharge. She also works with school clients on issues including bullying, student discipline, special education and student civil rights. Ms. King has represented clients in state and federal courts and various agencies including the American Arbitration Association, Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, Massachusetts Civil Service Commission, Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance and Massachusetts Department of Labor Relations.
- Massachusetts Council of School Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association: Member, Labor and Employment Section Council
- Boston Bar Association
- Babson College, B.S.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- US District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- School Law
- Labor Law
- Employment Law
- Appellate Law
- Special Education Law
Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019-2022